Leaflets

Leaflet / Manual / Booklet / Bedienungsanleitung / Manuel d'utilisation :

Tuesday 27 September 2011

The Electa - GDV (Gaetano Delle Vedove) - Cordenons, Udine (Italy)

3 years of research... for one Grand result: Nihil. Nix. Nothing. Rien. Nada. Niente.

One thing i didn't expect... that it would take me by the feelings and transport me in another world for the moments i watch her and take her into my hands.

There is "something" very sensual about the Electa... I crowned it the Sophia Loren of my collection.


Voluptuous, Classical, Glamourous... and let's let the word out: Erotic.

All in all: Mesmerizing.

Maybe the short black dress has something to do with it...

Enough said... here is:








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where do I get 1 of these incredible Electa Gdv machines???

Regards
Andrew Maunsell

MikJanvier said...

If i knew... i would tell you, would i?

I would looove to see its leaflet, or its box... original adverts would do it too!!!

Let's walk through life with open eyes and mind!

Nice to hear from you again!
Many Greetings,
Mik