Leaflets

Leaflet / Manual / Booklet / Bedienungsanleitung / Manuel d'utilisation :

Monday 4 February 2013

"espresso machine for domestic use" or such cryptic name

Have you noticed how Giordano Robbiati's coffee machine is called in the last 3 posts?

"Robbiati domestic expresso maker"
"Robbiati espresso coffee machine"
"Robbiati home espresso coffee machine"

I remember very well this expert on Wikipedia (one of 13 experts) and his paragraph starting with "one internet blogger" (see here).

I was reminded of this particular event by the badge i will post now, on which it says:


"Maquina express familiar"

Maybe not so cryptic as it may seem (at least for me).

Remember this:

I am responsible for what i write on this blog.
I am not responsible if you don't have the capacity to understand it.

The beautiful badge belongs to the coffee machine i already talked about in the posts

A - like (here)

and

Keep on Track (here)

Yours sincerely,
Mik

No comments: