Leaflets

Leaflet / Manual / Booklet / Bedienungsanleitung / Manuel d'utilisation :

Sunday 3 March 2013

Oh La La! The STUNNING pictures!!!

Frank Kletschkus (link) kindly contributed to my Blog several times already (1 2 3 4).

For me, it is simply amazing (& terribly instructive) to witness these coffee machines
 go through the trained hands of a skillful professional photographer.

The result leaves me speechless!


I really took joy watching my favourite shots of the Brevetti Robbiati Model "A" "Gorrea":
(It is possible to order prints here & here!)



And my second favourite, the shots of Alfredo Robbiati's Model "B" "La Sorrentina":
(Look here & here!!!)



It doesn't get more theatrical than on these shots: DRAMA!!!!
(Links: 1 2 3 4)





Thank you Frank!
I think the bar has now been raised very high!
But My Project2013 still goes on!
So You, yes YOU!
Take your camera & make something special!
Be part of it!

No comments: