Leaflets

Leaflet / Manual / Booklet / Bedienungsanleitung / Manuel d'utilisation :

Monday 1 July 2013

"Martian" electric express - Brevetti Robbiati (Giordano Robbiati) - 1956

On the 8th of July 2012, (nearly a year ago) i got contacted by the owner of a "Martian" electric express.
I remember i had fever.
I really had fever.
No. You don't get me.

The day after, 9th of July, i got admitted in a viennese hospital where i spent a week on antibiotic treatment and observation.
These aren't fond memories.

Mr. Van Herwaarden was telling about a small size "Martian" coffee machine he recently acquired.

I then asked for extra pictures and waited patiently.

Mr. Van Herwaarden then told me he wanted "to do the machine justice", "make it right" and that he is "a bit of a perfectionist".

There is nothing i can object to this...  a year ago already, i thought it was fine.

But now i get to see the pictures... well, i might get fever again ;.)

(for more info on the "Martian" Electric express, press here and then Newer post at the bottom left or press here & here for 1957 Uk articles, here for an american article, here & here for leaflets)

It is an honour for me to host these pictures Mr. Van Herwaarden.
You kept your promises, and exceeded my expectations.
I think the pictures talk for themselves so here they are:






 My favourite:




1 comment:

Water Rat said...

Wow, right when you think you've got all the models and patents classified another one springs up! A very unusal and rare machine.