Leaflets

Leaflet / Manual / Booklet / Bedienungsanleitung / Manuel d'utilisation :

Friday 24 January 2014

Just for record...

If you look at the above collection of leaflets of the different manufacturers i researched, have a look under "Brevetti Robbiati".

At the complete bottom of the page, you will find 4 links leading you to leaflets of a  prominent reseller: "Bon Trading".

The last of the 4 links is this one: here
( I do mean the bad quality little Crops)

Now look at the date: 1st of December 2011.

2 years, 2 months an 23 days ago.

The leaflet reappeared this week on the web.

I did ask the seller for a scan or a good quality picture: No answer.

I slowly come to grasp, looking at my blog,  the achievement of mastering patience.

Let me tell you one thing: i am looking forward to the day, may it be in 2 years, 2 months and 23 days, when someone will send me a scan of this leaflet.





No comments: