Leaflets

Leaflet / Manual / Booklet / Bedienungsanleitung / Manuel d'utilisation :

Wednesday 30 July 2014

Update on the "In order to obtain a perfect 'cappuccino' " method...

November 9th, 2010

My call to the world: Flickr

Back then, i was very naive to think that someone would answer that call.

Some time, in the last 5 years, i realised i had to take the things in my own hands.
And there is no exception here because

3 years, 8 months and 21 days later:

July 30th, 2014

Me, myself and I (why? oh why?) spotted this special blue stamp again on a leaflet on ebay.
I gently asked the seller.
The seller sent me the requested picture.
(THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!)

Unfortunately, I think ebay resized it.
So, what i received was this:


hum.
At first sight, not much to see but...
... but look at the improvement in only 4 years!!!


It is ONLY a matter of time:
See you in 2018!

No comments: