Leaflets

Leaflet / Manual / Booklet / Bedienungsanleitung / Manuel d'utilisation :

Tuesday 2 September 2014

S.T.E.M.A.C. stamp on a leaflet

My hobby is a double pleasure.

On one side,
I can plan my research and breathe the dust of old documents, which is really enjoyable... 
 & on the other side,
I never know what can appear around the corner, and i can let myself be surprised.

This pleasure can grow exponentially.

For example, when the owner of a leaflet sends me a scan of a business stamp
 i had never seen before.

Not only she is the owner, but she is the "first owner".
And this "first owner" who is kind enough to send me a scan so i can share it with you,
The coffee maker was bought  in 1984
 in ByDesign in Beverly Center in Los Angeles, U.S.A.


... the never ending story.

No comments: