Leaflets

Leaflet / Manual / Booklet / Bedienungsanleitung / Manuel d'utilisation :

Friday 20 November 2015

Thank you Frank!!!

One picture changed my photography skills forever.


I don't know how many times i failed.
I even bought a photo light box back then.
It just wouldn't work for me.

Then i looked carefully at this picture.

and saw this:

1) a white surface on which
4) the sun is reflecting
2) a white surface
3) a white surface.

I look around me.
The only equipment i had was the Sun.

So i drove to the nearest building supply store and bought many sheets of Polystyrene.
(for less than 20 euros)

On photo session day, my balcony would look like this:


for this amateur kind of result (way above my expectations):


Frank (who took the first picture of this post) paid a visit many years later.


Thank you for what you taught me!!!

No comments: