Leaflets

Leaflet / Manual / Booklet / Bedienungsanleitung / Manuel d'utilisation :

Friday 23 September 2011

Leaflets of the Thos. Cara business, San Fransisco

Once again, i am surprised by people's kindness... It reassures me somehow.

There is nothing more soothing than to converse to people from the other side of the world... who are - on top of it - thankful to have found reliable information  and are happy to help in return.

I received several emails with proposal for help.
Who knows where it is going to lead?
Until then, Thanks everyone!

I am happy to share what i know. It was a pleasure looking for and finding the information.
Many hopes and disappointment... heart beating and sleepless nights...
I tied friendships on the way... and this nobody can take away from me.

Alright... alright... i am talking like an old man already. I am just in a happiness phase.

Here are some more uncovered material of Mr. Cara's business:




No comments: