Leaflets

Leaflet / Manual / Booklet / Bedienungsanleitung / Manuel d'utilisation :

Thursday 25 August 2011

Paperwork to the Brevetti Robbiati machines sold by Mr. Thomas Cara...

I was gobsmacked when i saw these papers the first time.

They were forwarded to me by Mr. Tony Richardson (New Zealand)  to whom i am greatly indebted not only for having provided me some rare documents but also without whom i could never have got my machines to working order. The advises he gave for free on his website were a blessing to me.
I would have never had the courage to do it alone before i read what he wrote.

These informative papers were found accompanying a Brevetti Robbiati coffee machine sold in the USA by the Thos. Cara company.



Here, another paperwork on frothing Milk for Cappuccino:



No comments: