Leaflets

Leaflet / Manual / Booklet / Bedienungsanleitung / Manuel d'utilisation :

Monday 31 October 2011

From post in the (email) Box...

... to Box in the (Blog) post.

Not much to comment here... just that Mr. Frank Kletschkus answered to my call of the 19th of September and sent me lush pictures of his Box... and i thank him deeply for providing them to me.

Being very active at the moment on this Blog, i know and i really appreciate these precious minutes that you spent getting the box, taking the camera from the coffer, putting the box in the right light, take the pictures (with the standards which are yours), loading them up on the computer and sending them on to my email address...

My role was just to upload them on this Blog... easy job.
All my respect and thanks for taking the time!

And now just sit back and contemplate Mr. Kletschkus's pictures:





No comments: