Leaflets

Leaflet / Manual / Booklet / Bedienungsanleitung / Manuel d'utilisation :

Saturday 8 October 2011

Szigony - the explanation.


Yes. This needs explanations.

I had some colleagues from work today for breakfast.

I was unfortunate to confess that in the case of my unexpected death, one particular colleague of mine can carry on with my Blog.

Of course, i didn't expect my wife would be hurt in her pride... and she reacted like this "i can carry on!!! I know about Szigony"... so i said "go on then!" and she posted " Szigony"!!!!

She really impresses me sometimes. Not that i wouldn't expect her to listen to what i am talking about. But somehow she does.

I don't think she would have looked under my coffee machines or on the business wall plate... they are far too precious!




No comments: