Leaflets

Leaflet / Manual / Booklet / Bedienungsanleitung / Manuel d'utilisation :

Friday 23 December 2011

Patented coffee machine, Szigony, Budapest, by Desider Stern

Mr. Desider Stern, while working with his friend Imre Simon, in the business Szigony, Budapest patented many inventions, mostly coffee makers and electrical cooking items.

Has this coffee maker ever been manufactured?

This picture also stroke a cord as i saw it:

I also collect adverts of the Bohn company, an Aluminium and Brass corporation based in Detroit. I really appreciate the graphic language of the designer Arthur Radebaugh.

I decided to share these 2 adverts with you today (I have more than 20 original newspaper cuts).
These 2 date 1946 and 1947:



I do have some Hungarian visitors sometimes, this is for them:




Have a nice day!

No comments: